A re-occuring problem that I encountered during the work week is the heavy overflow of content circling the web. I would read a little bit of this, a little bit of that- and just like that – my work day is over, and I’m left with very little accomplished. So, if you’re anything like me, you might appreciate this list: TWF’s Daily Go-To Websites. We’ve narrowed down some of our favorite fashion news sites, blogs, databases and tech platforms that we hope will provide you with valuable content and information. Some you may be familiar with, and some might be entirely new to you. Either way, there’s certainly something unique about each of them for you to enjoy. Here they are…
Fashion & Style News Sites
* The ladies of TWF love and frequent these sites the most.
* One of founder, Liza Kindred’s, go-to sites for business information.
Fashion Business Sites
* Lovely Liza and Joyous Jess’s go-tos when seeking fashion-specific business news.
* Fashion-obsessed Cyndi’s favorite fashion blogs.
Street Style Fashion Blogs
* Street-style at its best, equipped with beautiful imagery and inspiring people.
* Fun, trendy, and up-to-date blogging are all possessed under one umbrella that is NowManifest.com.
* Our tech guru, James Walker, gives his stamp of approval on these.
* Liza’s database MUSTS. And did you know that we’re building out our own database?
Given the massive amount of content on the web, most of it is usually recycled and it’s often challenging to find the original creator. So, next time you decide to wander the web, remember to weed out the inefficient and stick to the websites that report content that has the most value to you. Remember: the goal is to maximize your time and we hope this list serves you as a guide to obtaining your daily go-to sites. Enjoy!
Third Wave Fashion has been your fashion tech think tank since 2011. We publish the first ever printed fashion tech magazine, Third Wave. Follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to stay on top of the latest in fashion tech + wearables.