Issue 03 of Third Wave Magazine–the first ever fashion tech print magazine–is hot off the presses and is packed full of information, insights, and interviews about fashion tech, wearables, the future of commerce, and more. Subscribers, look for yours in the mail soon. Here’s the deets:
Issue 03 is a full 124 pages of all original editorial content, including stunning photos, beautiful layouts, thought-provoking articles, and in-depth news.
Just finished my first issue of the mag – LOVE!
–Senior Editor InStyle
Issue 03 is no exception!
What you can expect in Issue 02 of Third Wave Magazine:
- Meet groundbreaking wearable tech designer Anouck Wipprecht and hear about her communicative couture.
- Check out 62 fashion tech + wearables startups on our radar right now.
- Find out about New York Fashion Tech Lab and hear from some of their entrepreneurs, as well as Springboard’s founder Kay Koplovitz.
- Explore our roundup of nine fashion + tech museum exhibits .
- Learn about the tech companies teaching kids to code.
- Read our founder’s take on designing for customer engagement. Hint: It’s time for less engagement.
- Threadsmith is using hydrophobic nanotechnology to make the classic white tshirt stain resistant.
- Explore more of the best books and articles to read today in fashion and tech.
- What are wearables? Some of our friends told us their thoughts.
- Read an excerpt from Virgina Postrel’s book The Power of Glamour
- Plus find out about summer tech and more!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY. As we like to say, it’s like Harper’s Bazaar and Popular Mechanics had a baby. Inspiration meets innovation. 🙂
New York Fashion Tech Lab photo by Tory Williams, Teaching Kids to Code photo by Shayla Fursov, BLOCKS image from new.chooseblocks.com, Owlet Smart Sock from owletcare.com. Third Wave Fashion has been your fashion tech think tank since 2011. We publish the first ever printed fashion tech magazine, Third Wave. Follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to stay on top of the latest in fashion tech + wearables.